The Problem of Evil, perhaps the most powerful evidence against the existence of the Judeo Christian God. On one side are those who claim that, because of the evidence, the Judeo Christian God does not exist. And the evidence against his existence is straightforward. The core of the argument is this:
1. An all powerful, omnipotent God could prevent the evil and suffering that we see in the world
2. An all knowing, omniscient God would know about all of the evil and suffering in the world
3. An all-good, omnibenevolent God would want to save us from the evil and suffering that threatens us
4. There is evil and suffering in the world.
5. Therefore… an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent God does not exist.
The music in this episode was provided by the following artists: